The Midway at Cheverly Day
Last Updated on 24 May 2013 administrator 26 March 2012
Thanks to everyone who came out for Cheverly Day 2013! We had a great timer and hope you did, too!
Photos from events throughout Cheverly Day are on flickr...
Cheverly Day Midway (on the Tennis Courts)
Open 1PM – 5PM; Games 50 cents and $1.00
Press your luck and test your skill at one of our many carnival type games. Win fabulous prizes -- or some funky junk -- as a consolation!
- Knock ‘em Down – Pummel the milk jugs for a prize
- Balloon Pop -- Throw the darts, pop the balloons, win some stuff
- Duck Pond – Choose a duck from the pond, win every time!
- Feed the Clown -- Feed the clown by throwing a bean bag lunch into his mouth or tummy
- Toilet Paper Toss – Toss the TP into the commode, but please put the seat down after!
- Ring Toss TicTacToe – Get three in a row, get a prize
Also join the fun in the MoonBounce Houses and ride the Roller Racers, 50c per session or get an all day bracelet for unlimited times $5
Laser Tag on the Lawn: $1.00 per session...Come as a team or enter by yourself for some zapping fun!
Cheverly Day T-shirts for sale at the ticket table on the Midway -- $12.00 each.